Web Design and Creativity

Web Design is driving me on the edge. I don't know shit about Expression Web 2 yet that's why I'm so damn worried. So far, I've managed to do around 70% of the written shit about WDS. That was a significant burden I managed to take off. The next shit on my list is doing the Nav-diagram, concept templates and the references for my project. Still a long way to go, because I know template design's gonna be a bitch. Once all that's done, I'ma move on to FBIS.

FBIS, so far is a boring subject. But lately, I've managed to at least appreciate it. Its complexity and dynamics are couple of things I'm starting to like about it. I've heard people say that it's common sense. Well, that's a part of it, but the other part also involves deep understanding of the concepts at hand. Come on, you don't expect business men to go make decisions without considering various factors. Well, for my FBIS project....uhhh, it's honestly fucked right now - around 60% more to go. Shit, shit, I need to stop procrastinating and get my FBIS shit together. Damn!

Uhhh well. I've been playing around the fretboard lately, and I've discovered alot of good sounding note-combinations/positions. I've also been working on the my alternate picking, clocking in at 250bpm. Yeah, I'm trying to be Kerry King on bass. I've been conjuring Lamb of God-ish riffs for quite some time now. Yeah, fuck it. All the riffs I've managed to come up with either sound Slayer-ish or Lamb of God-ish with a hint of Frank Klepacki. If it's not that heavy, I come up with licks that sounds like it came from the Dave Matthews Band. Uhhh, extremes. I still have to work on my thrash metal riff composing abilities. Anyway, later I'm going over to Ryden's house to work on some original material. I hope we make at least one song after 8 hours.

0 comments: