Drag Me To Hell

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This week was fucked uppppp, and yet I'm happy. I managed to change my bass strings this week. They're damn amazing.



D'Addario Nickel Wounds - godsend strings. They sound heavy for a light gauge. Give's a bright tone. Now I sound like Dave Ellefson or Rex Brown! Haha. It's a perfect match for my EQ setup. Allows me to punch through the electric guitar's distortion without ruining their sound.

Well, on to my hellish week. Barely slept this school week as I had to finish my projects in WDS and FBIS. Fundamentals in Business Information Systems is a bitch!

Sunday
- finished WDS subject

Monday
- rushed FBIS presentation, worked on it til 5am

Tuesday
- PRESENTATION GOT POSTPONED! SLEPT DAMN LATE FOR NOTHING!

Wednesday
- compiled FBIS final report, worked on it til 5am

Thursday
- submitted final report, barely did anything, finally got a bit of rest

Friday
- fucking early-ass workshop, had to drag my sleepy ass to TP

Saturday
- so happy to slack, kept procrastinating

Interesting right?
No.

Oh yeah, Friday. I planned to watch Transformers with my friends. We met up at Cathay at around 5-ish. Cathay looked like it was hosting an IT show. Hahaha, Goddamn. All cinemas for Transformers were fully booked until 12midnight! That's like an ultimate let-down to us. So we just slacked in Plaza Sing instead. Haaaaa, accomplished nothing. Sad.

Laterrrr. I'll wake up around 9 or 11 or whatever then I'll attempt to watch Transformers with my friends again. Hopefully there'll be seats this time. After that, I got band sessions at CQ. Hopefully, Syed will make it or else I'll be the one singing my ass off again which is something I don't really like doing. Then after that I will retouch our FBIS presentation. Yey, so damn interesting. Not.

0 comments: